Dear Senior Cheerleader:
Congratulations! The Greater El Paso Football Showcase invites you to participate in the Greater El Paso Football Showcase All Star Game on Saturday, December 17, 2016 in the beautiful Sun Bowl Stadium. This game is an El Paso tradition consisting of senior football players, athletic trainers, marching band and flag members, mascots, choir, JROTC cadets, cheerleaders, and dance teams from throughout the County of El Paso.
As a senior cheerleader you have a choice to participate in one or both of the following:
1. Cheer on the sidelines only
2. And/or participate in the halftime festivities
If you are interested in participating in the game, plan to attend a meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, November 28th at YISD Central Office, 9600 Sims. Check in will take place in the Atrium on the first level. Please come dressed in your cheer uniform with poms.
The purpose of the meeting is the following:
Participate in the parent/football player orientation
* Meet with Cheerleader Coach to receive dates, times, etc. for practice/game.
* Take cheerleader group picture for the All Star Game Program.
* Receive your complimentary "All Star" T Shirt.
You have the opportunity to order/purchase the following (optional):
* Purchase game tickets for family and friends for $5.00 each (only on this day!). Pre-sale tickets will be available at all high school campuses until Dec.14th for $6.00 each. Tickets will be $8.00 at the gate.
* Purchase souvenir All Star patch for $10 each.
* Order All Star program photos, group photos and memory shots for game program or video of the All Star game halftime. Memory messages are $15 (25 word max). Program ads range from $75 to $250.
* All orders on Tuesday, Dec. 1st must be paid with cash, check, or credit card (VISA/Mastercard). Please make checks payable to Greater El Paso Football Showcase.
For information on cheerleading call:
Cheerleader Coordinator: Rachel Chavez 915-274-4369
East Side Coach: Julie Oshira 915-309-2632
West Side Coach: Eleesa Adams 575-650-1836
For information on halftime show call: Laura Rayborn 915-845-2894
www.laurasproductions.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a senior All Star participant you will be eligible for a $1,000 scholarship. Last year 20 $1,000.00 scholarships were awarded to participants. Enclosed is an All Star scholarship application which must be completed and submitted to Mr. Pat O'Neill at Ysleta ISD by noon, January 31, 2017 if you wish to be considered for selection.
Once again congratulations! You have joined an elite group by reaching the honor of participating as an ALL STAR in the 25th Annual Greater El Paso Football Showcase. "A Great El Paso Football Tradition"
Greater El Paso Football Showcase Executive Director